About Me

My photo
just an ordinary guy that u bump into in ur everyday life

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

update wohooo!!

i basically have nothing to do.. apologies for the lack of updates.. my laptop has failed me.. i dunno what happened to it but now mmg dah hancur lah this laptop, naseb baek can still do some basic things but now, there's no sound after 5 mins of booting... damn.. been busy after the exams.. road trips.. awesome photographs taken during the trips ;) and getting ready to go back and also getting ready to pindah rumah!

gonna move closer to the city.. hopefully I can be more productive studying alone hehe (to epul, if ur reading this, sape sroh takmoh stadi dgn aku, kan dah aku pindah! padan muke hahahahah!)

really tired right now.. bdak2 rumah tinggal 3 orang je.. me, epul and waris... and esok me and epul nak blah dah.... going to sydney on the third and flight ke singapore on the 5th then cousin epul akan amek and htr me to danga bay where i'll wait for my mom to pick me up.. cant wait siot... seriously... nak balek.... to not have to talk english at the shops... to not be looked at with condescending eyes coz i'm asian, have middle eastern looks, and am a muslim... (teringat time kat airport.. "hye there, u've been randomly picked for an explosive residue test" ... yeah, random my ASS) ....

then... nak balek. jumpe my beloved family... my beautiful girlfriend... my wonderful friends... to hang out, to play futsal... to actually live without the feeling of being judged everywhere u go... hehe, emo giler post aku... :p

apart from all the sadness, the road trips and outings have been fabulous!! great ocean road, victor harbor, harbortown... thanks to my friends for filling up my time for me :D

now i've packed my 20 kilo bag just with souvenirs... giler tak giler hahaha! the small bag will be for my own stuff lol :p tgk la cmne... when i get back home i'll feel better i hope :D pics are in facebook :)

8 comments:

Adi Aizuddin said...

hahah, capik the terrorist...classic

i hope my invader zim is in that 20kg bag :P

Abir Abdul Rahim said...

Eh eh. Dah, stop rubbing it in!!

Anonymous said...

what is it with aussies and asians and muslims nih?! pergh i've yet to hear a properly positive khabar about them seyh @.@ every single person aku jumpa mesti je ada cerita sendiri, sedih dowh =( effing white supremacists, bajet negara dunia pertama power sangat ah. goddamn oceania.

ihsan_huhu said...

tayar beg aku patah.. kne pikul 30+kg arituh. dammit

Anonymous said...

haik? sejak biler middle eastern looks?? i thot more of asia selatan?? =p

amatt mexes amir said...

byk activity ble balek haa,i sense productivity.hehee.

Frendy F said...

haha, they also RANDOMLY inspect me for any explosive... VERY THROUGHLY! Well, thats life...

Btw, did u change ur HP number?

nikki said...

waa....9 days before dapat jejak kaki kat msia..sob..sob..