speaking of society, the "teenage" society as i call it is stereotypically (i made this word up :p) divided into many groups.
the main question is.. in which group are you??
1. The jocks
- Basically, these are people who posess natural talents in sport, even thought they may have never even touched a football before, they can dribble like ronaldinho after an hour of self-practice.
- athletes were considered as demi-gods in ancient rome and are somewhat considered that way even today. People worship them for they're talents.
- these are the people who have nothing better to do than study study and study. They are often associated with goofy and out of fashion clothing with thick-rimmed glasses and books to hug as a replacement of a friend.
- but not all nerds nowadays follow the "nerd" fashion, some try to blend in thus turning themselves into "neutrals"
- the ones who creates havoc and rebels against any rules even though the rules are to help them.
- some say they just want more attention and want to look cool.
4. The neutrals
- people who just make up the crowd. Stands up as a majority in numbers but not in power.
- these people may have a talent hidden inside but are too comfortable with their lives that they do no want to risk anything to go further.
5. The loners
- people in this group are not actually in a group. They are the ones that you usually find walking alone, minding their own business.
they are prone to experience self-pity and severe depression due to the lack of output in which to express their feelings and also their problems