About Me

My photo
just an ordinary guy that u bump into in ur everyday life

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Me, Common Test, and My Carelessness

As usual, my mumblings after a common test ...

These three things just CAN NOT be separated...

Pretty devastated by my results...

everytime after tests i feel like i have chances to get an A...

and everytime, my carelessness robs me of that pleasure...

some see my carelessness as my excuse for low grades...

don't care...

some people say i can't be a doctor if i keep on being careless...

so maybe i won't...

(become a doctor)...

WAWAWwawawAWaWaWawwaaaWawaWawAwawaWawawAwaawAWawwwaaaaaWWaWaa...

hehe, my self conceited ramblings...

5 comments:

'Umayr SRA said...

Dude... You need to do'a la awal peksa tuh.

Something like:

O, Allah. Remind me what I have forgotten, and teach me what I know not.

O Lord. Take away my carelessness, and reaplace it with care. Bestow upon me peace of mind, that i may answer with an open and accepting heart. O Lord, let me not be amongst those of your servants who are careless, verily you are the Most Merciful, and you are the Giver of Ni'mah.

Amiin.

The Soundaholic said...

Amiin.

Ditto that.

HRH Fiza said...

sokong 'Umayr. Amin.

you WILL become a doctor!

Anonymous said...

i tell you, doa should be first on ur list (not to say that i think you don't doa). another thing is to chill. just... you know, get this mantra going in ur head: "what will be, will be". i can honestly tell u ur better off than like, what?, 90% of the sam students? it'll pull up ur TER later, ayte? chill. chillies. chile. chilok. chillaka. ok sorry. chill ayte? =)

Capik! said...

thnx umair, i do recite doa's before the exams but apparently my share of "rezeki" is on the low, so.. depress tuh for sure, but can't do anything bout it :p

and to all others, thanx..
i'm kinda in a REALLY glum mood these days.. just can't get over how silly my mistakes were..